Popular Posts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

PREPARING for my Amputation

  Good Morning and Happy Weekend,  :D 
I have been really busy trying to get things in order before my surgery and also before 
my cousin comes from up north to help me, While I am recuperatig.  I am so thankful 
for her kindness.   :D  
    My Surgeons office called yesterday to let me know that it is now scheduled. 
My new beginning will happen ..........FEBRUARY 6th 2012.........
every time I have a surgery,  I have alot of emotions that run through my head  :D and 
when I am on the table that morning waiting to be taken to surgery  : 0  all i can think 
of is ........... OK I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND,  HELP ME GET DOWN AND I WILL 
JUST GO HOME.............  in my head I am saying this really loud.   LOL but as I said.......
it is only in my thoughts.  
  This time was different when I recieved the phone call.  Yes I had all the previous thoughts
but somehow this time they were so much more intense.  I was scared, happy, nervous, excited,  ready for the surgery, wanting to cancel the sugery.  I know I will go through with it,  this Amputation is at my request and only after my Drs.  saw my XRAYS,   then they completely agreed with me and all of my DR's make the same statement,  ......  ( I don't know how you have lasted as long as you have, and done as well as you are doing ) .  I was always very active, athletic, on the go,  until my body said
 ........ NO MORE........  it just could not take anymore.  
   Christmas is coming up soon,  the Holidays are here, soon 2012 will be here,  and all of us will 
have a clean slate to have the chance to make a new beginning and start over. Our mistakes, hurts, pains,  will always be a part of our lives,  but only we can make it better with having a proper attitude.  
   HAVE A Blessed Day 
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment