Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 14 th 2011

The time is 0201,  i am tired but cannot sleep.  It has been one yr, 4 months and  6 days since my son has passed away.  I have met others who have lost a son, a husband, another child,  i have learned so much and i will continue to learn.  The pain is still real,  my heart, my soul ,  my mind aches , some days i cry so hard my head hurts.  One thing i have learned .............   in councelling they said if you have to cry .......cry it doesnt matter where you are, who you are with....   and i do.   
    I know that God has his hand on everything.  If it were not for the grace of God i would not be able to make it.  I know I am blessed with the support system i have, God,  Friends, Family, Eric is my rock.  He has been through so much with me.  
   I know everything I go through,  I am going to meet someone who is going thruough the same thing. 
I always tell them,  I am not special, I am not strong,  I could not have made it with out God.  If I can do this so can you.  i have come across some poems i will be posting on here.  Truly i wish i had been the person to write them.   I have not written a poem since Shane passed away March 8th 2010.  
   Praying you have a blessed day and you realize,  
I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me............ 
Though I am weak,  through Christ I am made strong.  it is only through him i have survived......
have a blessed day  

No comments:

Post a Comment