Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SAW MY SURGEON TODAY NOV 9TH 2011

   Hello and Good Morning,
 Eric and I went to see my surgeon Wednesday November 9th 2011.   He asked me if I decided
if I wanted above the knee or below the knee.  I told him I would like below the knee, but he 
knew more about it than I  do and what ever he thought would be best.  
   We decided  below the knee and if there were difficulties, with the healing due to blood flow
He would have to go above the knee.  I did find out that above the knee,  it takes about 
eight months to one year to learn to walk.  I guess it is more difficult  because of the joint not 
being there.  
    I told Eric I felt so safe with him.  He asked me why and I told him, going through everything
I have been through,  he has also went through it with me and now this.  It makes me feel safe
to know someone who loves me will be there while I am having the surgery,  while I am healing,  
and also after it is all over and I am walking.   :D  
   Of course with this being my right foot that means that,  I will not be able to drive for awhile.  
This bothers me more than the amputation.  I realize that there is a reason for everything,
and everytime I have ever been through anything.........  It has made me stronger.  I do not like
what I have been through,  like i posted before.......GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH............
   Praying whoever reads this has a Blessed day and safe one
hugs
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment