Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes Life Gets Rough
  My PT ( physical therapist ) came Thursday, we did the excercises, I told him
that Eric asked me to see my DR. because I had cried everyday for three weeks. 
By bedtime I was grabbing the bucket every night.  My Dr knows about my sons' 
passing away in 2010.  From March through June it is very difficult for me. 
He passed away March 8th, was buried on my birthday March 13th,  his 
birthday is April 19th,  May is Memorial Day, the  honoring of all our fallen 
officers and military people.  
   I also expected more out of my self and I push myself  150%, to do what I need 
to do. Learning to walk this time has been difficult.  I am older, My right 
leg has never had the strength like my left leg.  While trying to walk this time It is my 
right leg that I have to walk on.  
    Thursday after my PT ( physical therapist ) left, I was able to walk one step by myself.
I was so excited, I could not wait to tell Eric when he got home.  Once he was home
had eaten and relaxed a bit. :D  I told him to stand right there and watch.  I was 
able to walk five steps then grabbed his hands and told him not to move.  My right 
leg did all it could.  Brian my physcial therapist would always check the strength in 
my right leg and my right hip.  My hip is gaining strength, but my right leg is moving 
along much slower.  I have to keep working at it, kee pushing my self, keep on 
keeping on.  
    It doesnt matter what we are going through, we have to push on, we have to 
keep our confidence,  always believe in ourselves, and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!
If we give up there it is harder to come back but DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE
that, this is an option.   
     I get tired, I become exhausted,  I get frustrated,  I also keep pushing myself, 
there is NO ONE else who can help me. I have to help myself.  
If it takes me one year to get get my strength in this right leg to walk then one year it will be
that does not mean I am going to give up nor will I slow down.  
   Life is way too short to be grumpy and way to short to stop trying

No comments:

Post a Comment