Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Walking My Way

Finally  : D  
Sunday July 22nd 2012,  I took off walking.   I have been parking my wheel chair or walker
and walking safely to a counter top, the couch or something safe if I should fall.  :D    Sunday
I decided to forget my fears and wobbly legs and walk. I walked from the couch in the living room
to the cabinet in the kitchen, got a bowl out, walked to the stove ... placed dinner in the bowl, walked to the fridge and repeated this process for the veggies.  I could not wait for Eric to get home.
   When he did, I didnt say anything special, I waited.  When He was in the room in the back of the 
house,  I walked back to him.  :D  His back was too me, he commented on how he heard me coming,  
when he turned around I was standing right there in front of him.   He grabbed me, hugged and  we both came very close to crying.  He kept repeating........ I knew you could do it,  I knew you could do it...........  see I told you .... you could do it.  I knew I could and would.  It is scary when your leg is wobbly as I describe....... it feels like Bambi legs or Pinocchios legs when they first stood up.  :D
      Yesterday ( Monday ) I didn't walk as much I was pretty worn out from Sunday.  
NEVER EVER GIVE UP..............  
A WINNER NEVER QUITS AND QUITTER NEVER WINS............  NEVER GIVE UP. 
Praying everyone has a blessed day, be safe and always do your very best.  
Sending gentle hugs to all of those who are in pain....... Mentally, Physically or Spiritually
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment