Popular Posts

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi Everyone :D 
   I had the most amazing day.  Poor Eric called off, he has not been feeling 
good all week.  Sinuses really had him down.  I begged him :D to please 
get me out of the house while he is home today to relax. It seems the only time
i get out is to grocery shop. :D   He did, we went to early brunch at IHOP he craves
their  stuffed  french toast with strawberries or blueberries :D. As we were coming to the door, a waitress was holding the door open for us, had a table and also had a chair pulled out for me. 
    While I was in IHOP, just before we left I went to the restroom,  it was a tight squeeze
a young lady was in there that i saw her come in the door, Shantelle, :D  she looked like someone who had alot on her mind. I liked her shirt she had on, I thought she was 
a pretty girl.  In the restroom I was going in she was coming out,  she held the door for me and of course I thanked her. I had a hard time getting into the stall because it was not big at all,  she asked if she could help I thanked her and said I appreciate it but I can do it  :D and smiled at her.  she continued to want to help me,  of course with me, we got to talking. I found out she was from Vermont and they own a family business a Mattress company.  Her and her husband are here, because her mother just got out of the hospital with a quadruple bi pass and her mothers friend was now in the hospital for the same reason.  She said they got in town, went straight to the hospital,  then came 
to IHOP to eat.... she said they have not even had a shower yet.  She asked me about my leg, I told her what happened and that anytime you have things come your way,
God has a reason for everything. Many times it is painful. I have learned that everything I have ever been through in my life, God has sent someone to me that is going through the same thing.  I told her about the passing of my beautiful son. How my heart still breaks today. I have to go on, and it is only through the Grace of God, having 
determination, ambition, tenaciousness, and attitude that allowed me to get through
these things to help others.  I told her about the my websites, gave her my name and 
email.  I also said if there is one person who is helped reading my blogs that I have done for therapy. It is worth it. .......... NO I wish I would never know what it is like to 
lose a child, have him buried on my birthday, one month after valentines day.
   My heart is still breaking. It is only through God I am able to do this. 
Shantelle cried I cried. We didnt boo hoo hard but tears were in our eyes. 
We hugged and she told me her daddy was a minister and everything, that has happened to her,  God has been directing her and guiding her in a certain path.
  She thanked me and It was an honor to meet her. I am praying for her and her family
they are going through alot , God will see her through. :D
    After that we went to tarpon springs. I love it there.  If you go  on a day when
it is not full of tourist like today.... Monday/// :D  it was mainly the locals.  We went into shops and believe me it is not easy, Eric  pushed me all over the place got me in little doors and 
close corners.  We bought a few things, we didnt spend alot of money but I did
Meet Bonnie a waitress when we went into Mama's  Greek Cafe'  :D   
Somehow we got to talking and of course I gave her my name and told her about my websites. I always have my camera with me and I showed her my photos I had taken. 
She is such a sweetheart, once again, we were teary eyed.  It was not busy there and she was able to sit and talk with us like we were old friends. I am hoping she doesnt lose my name and keeps in touch. I would also love to hear from Shantelle. To see how her mother and mothers friend is doing. 
   God works wonders. We never know who we are going to run into, who we are going to touch, Our words, Our life............ to us / me..........  I am nobody but God always seems to send someone to me to if nothing else to put a smile on their face.  I always want to be used by God, I want to learn to be more sensitive to him, He is using my friendliness and gift of gab to meet people and somehow help someone to make it through whatever they are going through.  I am so blessed to have met two of the most wonderful ladies. Shantelle and Bonnie, I love you girls........  your wonderful and 
I appreciate your kindness to me today.  I enjoyed you ladies so very much and will always keep you and your families in my prayers. God will hear your names quite often
and his angels will be watching over you and your families as he has always done. only now there is one more voice calling your names in prayer. 
   praying everyone has a wonderful day, a Blessed week, 
with a very sincere heart

Candy 

No comments:

Post a Comment