Popular Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

PHANTOM PAINS ARE HERE

Happy Weekend  :D  
   I cannot explain the strange,  needles going into my heel, cramps in my toes, but they are 
no longer there.  Often I imagine people are thinking,  
HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU FORGET YOU DON'T HAVE A FOOT  
  The truth is I do forget and when I feel pains in my foot that is no longer there,  I actually reach down
to rub my foot and lo and behold it isnt there  :D  The strangest feeling.  It is something I can never 
begin to explain for anyone to realize just how it really feels.  
   Before my surgery I would feel pins and needles being poked into my feet, it hurt so bad
I want to grab my foot and just to massage it and rub the feeling and the pain away.  
   When I was at my surgeons office, he saw my surgery and made me feel so good.  I told Dr Soliman
that how much I appreciated the fact he has given me a new lease on life. Since it was at my request
he did not have to do the amputation, but when he saw the EXrays, he saw the deformity and the 
detoriation,  He did it. For this I will be forever grateful.  
 To show my appreciation,  I am going to bake him and the staff,   a homemade APPLE CAKE :D
I like to bake nice things for my drs and their staff to show how much I appreciate what they have done for me.    
    I am going to close,  I am up really late,   I am in bed by 7 to 8 pm but tonight my baby girl is 
here and her little girl is here with us. We watched ZOOKEEPER  with Kevin James.
It was really good.  I enjoyed it.  
Sweet Dreams........ Have a wonderful weekend and will be soon :D 
xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment