Popular Posts

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11th 2012


Good Afternoon my friends,
  I am nervous and excited ,......... March 13th I will be getting my staples out.
I am so happy Eric has taken this day off to be with me. It is truly bitter sweet.
Mostly bitter I must say.  
  March 13th is my birthday,  but it is also March 13th 2010 My sweet son was buried at the 
young age of 24.  One month away from his 25th birthday.  I cannot say it is getting easier
what I can say is ........ I am not having as many meltdowns as I use to.  
I do wish he was here to see how well I am doing and since my surgery I no longer
have the neck and back pain.  Due to the surgery I do become quite exhausted when we
have a day out or I am really busy around the house.  
Friday Eric is off and we ran alot of errands.  We were suppose to go to a birthday party for 
a dear friend.  I woke up Saturday Morning aobut 0915,   by 1015 I was ready for bed again. 
I went back to bed so I could be ready for her bday party at 1300 hrs  ( 1pm).
However,.......... I did not wake up until  1622    (4:22pm)    well I really felt bad.  I could not believe
I did not even wake up until then and sad to say it was too late.   I can only pray Eric called them 
long before I woke up to let them know.   
  This is the only trouble I am having re: my surgery is  I become quite exhausted, but considering the 
surgery and I do my best to be as independant as much as possible.  It really wears me out :D 
That is ok.......... it is better than not trying.  
   I have to laugh.  I would love to go to the mailbox, or get the paper, but our driveway has a deep short slope.  I can go down without a problem lol  as a matter fact almost too fast.  Getting up the hill
well that is another story.  I cannot get up the hill and the cars fly by our house as if they are racing 
DALE EARNHART JR........  at the DAYTONA SPEEDWAY.     
    The speed limit is only 20 and they more often are doing 50.   Too dangerous for this 
WHEELCHAIR MOMMA :D.    
  I am going to close this with I wrote several reviews on ..... YELP.COM...........    I have been writing reviews for awhile but since my amputation, I am finding there are alot of places we are not able to 
go to for lunch or dinner like we use to due to my wheelchair.  
   I am also going to go to ........  CHANGE.ORG ...........  and get a petition for places to actually be 
handicap accessible and not just be called it because they have a hold bar or a very small  handicap stall that a wheel chair cannot get into. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend,  :D  
have a better Week 
lots of hugs and prayers 
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment