Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Morning March 29th 2012 :D

   Good Morning  Thursday  :D
I am so excited to get my new leg.  I have a photo of my son in his sheriffs uniform laughing 
and showing his muscles.  I am going to ask them if they put that on the leg to honor my son.  
I am going to attach a small black ribbon to it,  to show FALLEN OFFICER...........
Shane my son is my hero and always will be.  He would be so proud of me :D
   My motto is .....LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE GRUMPY.........  even through all of my surgeries
the death of my son in 2010, my nephew's leg being burned from his high thigh to his ankle..he was 12 at the time,  recently my nephew who will be 18 in June, was in a bad car accident. We were not sure that day if he was going to make it.  He did Thank you Jesus :D   Five broken ribs and one of them 
puncutred his lung.  The Dr.'s told him if he smoked or drank, his lung would not have healed.  
 My son was a good kid, and my neices and nephews are good kids.  No they are not perfect and sometimes ornery but they dont go out and party, they dont do drugs.
 I tell them all the time how proud of them I am.  
    I am proud that I come from a close knit family.  I am thankful God has also blessed me with 
friends who have become my extended family.  They also have been here with me through everything I have been through.  Between My Fiancee' , family and friends. I know I am truly Blessed.
   God is wonderful and I have so much to be thankful for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment