Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

TO SLEEP OR NOT TO SLEEP ?

Good Very Early Morning :D 
  ( as I rub My sleepy eyes)  and yawn :D  


    I am up early this morning and probably will take a nap later.  
The one thing ( out of many  :D )  When a person has any type of surgery,  it is soooooo important to take care of the body that God has blessed us with.  Sometimes we think we are taking care of our
bodies when in reality we are harming it.  
    My gymnastics hurt my body when I thought I was taking care of it.  Since my amputation I have fallen three times.  It is just as strange as the phantom pains.  I lose my balance,  everything seems like slow motion,  yet I cannot seem to grab on to anything.  each time my mind is trying to protect 
my right leg that has the amputation.  I fall in what seems to be fairly gently  :D   I know ..........
I know..... how can a person fall gently?  lol  Well  by the third so called GENTLE FALL, 
it has knocked out my bones and the pain in my neck and back are the same as it was before my surgery.    
    I have a wonderful chiropractor, I firmly believe in them but the only ones that I will go to are the ones who graduated from PALMER UNIVERSITY.  The reason for this is because ,  a while back before Eric and I got together I dated a Professional Golfer. He owned a golf course, taught the high school students in the area and of course adults as well.    He went to a chiropractor and woke up three days later in the hospital.  I know alot of people who have been going to this dr for many years and liked him.  My friends eyes were blurry, He couldn't adjust them ..... they just would not focus properly. 
        One year later, he still could not see as well.  The reason for this is the chiropractor, like many use to  and still do...........  instead of gently pressing the neck bones back into place, they take your head and twist it quickly.   I have been to a couple Drs who did this.  Never again !!!   
        The chiropractors from Palmer University,  use a great technique  they gently massage your muscles in the area and then gently push them back into place and for those who have alot of arthritis or bones that are detoriating, they use this little tool they place in the area and it very very gently it moves those sore bones very slowly. This procedure takes more time because it moves the bones barely to avoid the pain.  I asked my chiropractor one time what that little object was.  My dr explained to me what I described above. When he put it on my back, all I heard was a little click and felt nothing.  
         For me, that would not work, but others come in that the pressing they have to do on me would quite painful for them.  
    My third fall has put me in a postition I need to go back tomorrow.  I always love going and feel so much better when I walk out, but I was going to wait until I got my new leg.
  I wanted to say ......PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY....... after all it is the only one you will every have.  This reminds me of the movie......
DEATH BECOMES HER  with Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn.  Of course we cannot live for ever but the time God has given to us we need to protect and care for what he has given us.  
  Praying all  have a blessed day and praying you are pain free today......... 
Have a wonderful day and upcoming Weekend :D 
sending hugs and prayers  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment