Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ready for my prosthetic


I am so excited.   March 13th Eric took me to my surgeon. It was time to get my staples out.  
I cannot lie to you.....  everyone said it would not hurt.  This did.  :D  I buried my head in Erics and chest and cried. Not really hard. It felt like he was pulling the hairs out of my leg one by one by one.
   Ladies we know plucking hairs does not feel good  :D.    
Tuesday March 27th 2012,  my surgeon came in to the room.  I always greet hin with a smile and 
and perky voice.  I said .
 HEY DR SOLIMAN DO I GET MY NEW LEG TODAY  :D  ( i knew it would not be that day ) 
He smiled really big and said ... YOU GOT IT  :D  .....  yeahhhhhh  I could have shouted from the 
mountain tops but Florida doesnt have any mountains  :D.  I have promised to make him an
apple cake.............  I am looking forward to walking, hiking, doing the things I did before with the exception of running and gynastics.  Due to left knee total replacement I can no longer do those things  :D  but the is nothing compared to not being able to walk and being in so much pain walking is an effort and that always effected my neck and back.   
   I know longer have that pain.   However what i do have is   Three falls on my hiney.  the last one hurt me. I have a chiropractors apptointment to get my bones back into place.   Since my surgery 
February  6th 2012 I have had not pain whatso ever in my back and neck.  That is such a relief.  
I have lived with pain for so long that this amputation and the phantom pains are the best thing I could ask for.  I will now have a great quality of life......  for this I am blessed and thankful.  
  God is my rock and my salvation.  Eric is My rock here on earth and waits on me, pushes me around, makes sure I am comfortable.  I am truly blessed and I know that God has great things in store for me.  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment